A comprehensive 1-day course providing intensive, small group, hands-on cosmetic injectable training of the latest hyaluronic acid dermal fillers for overall facial rejuvenation. It also includes a review of the patient consultation and treatment processes as students learn the steps involved in creating successful aesthetic patient results.
The hands-on phase of our beginner dermal filler course features actual demonstrations from our expert trainers and is followed by hands-on training on live patient models. Here, students will enjoy a 2:1 ratio of trainer: trainee, ensuring a detailed, in-depth, comprehensive experience that allows students to be trained on how to safely and effectively administer various brands of dermal fillers using the actual product to common treatment sites.
1. Overview of anatomy and physiology as applied to the skin types of dermal fillers, their history, FDA approval, properties/mechanism of action, indications of each product’s use
2. Emphasis on establishing client expectations, contraindications, potential risks including use of hyaluronidase and emergency procedure
3. Proper injection techniques – bolus, serial puncture, retrograde and antegrade injections, linear threading, fanning, cross-hatching, layering and others as required
4. Understanding the consultation and treatment processes through interactive teaching
5. Practical – smoothing lines, filling creases, contouring and enhancing facial features using dermal fillers in the follow treatment sites:
APT Injection Training offers a wide range of toxin and dermal filler training and certification courses that are open for all registered medical practitioners, including, in general, doctors, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists.. Each province or state has a specific list of medical professionals whose scope of practice includes aesthetic injectables, so if you dont’ find yourself on the above list, please contact us for more information. Depending on your injecting experience, APT Injection Training has a customized course for appropriate individuals interested in building a career in aesthetics.
Feel free to contact us. We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Canadian education opens doors to endless possibilities. In addition to training at our facility in Oakville, Canada, we now provide online and distance education to licensed nurses and doctors across the world. We take pride in being the only training facility in Canada to offer international certification in aesthetic medicine accredited by OTHM, the globally regulated certification body.